80% Hondarrabi Zuri, 20% Chardonnay. 6 months aging on lees. A dry white wine of Atlantic character from Pays Basque in Spain.
Pale gold color with greenish highlights. Apple and citrus aromas, this original white wine has very tiny bubbles that dissipate quickly after opening. Light bodied and savory, dry, fresh, citrusy with intense minerality and saline notes. Unctuous finish. It is the perfect wine to match with savory dishes, seafood platters, seaweed risotto, miso soup, sushi, sashimi and dishes with iodine flavours.
- Built in 2016, Hika Txakolina is a recently created winery, where all the passion and enthusiasm has been poured into the production of an exclusive, modern, and elegant txakoli.
- A building of modern design with a very careful aesthetic, integrated into the landscape and energy efficient.
- Its vineyards are located in the heart of the valley of the Oria river, overlooking the Ernio mountain, unique in Gipuzkoa, a typical Basque essence.
- The entire winemaking process is designed to prevent oxidation of the must/wine as soon as it enters the winery, thus preserving its full aromatic potential.
- We have thus created a Txakoli that, in addition to its freshness, is characterized by its volume and smoothness, allowing it to age for a long time in the bottle.