44% Xarel-lo, 30% Parellada, 26% Macabeo.
Organic Farming. Manual harvest and arrival at the winery for gentle pressing. The wine is fermented separately at 16 °C in stainless steel vats for 2 weeks.
Second fermentation in the bottle according to the traditional method, aged for approximately 24 months.
A contemporary sparkling wine, combining the classic fruits and fresh cava elements whilst allowing the body of the Xarel-lo grape to stand out increasing the aromatic complexity.
Golden yellow colour, a reflection of its ageing.
Intense nose, with notes of pastries and lactic touches on a background of very ripe white fruits.
Smooth entry on the palate, with a balanced presence, denoting structure and a certain corpulence. Dominance of secondary aromas from the ageing process, with light toasted notes and hints of yeast. Long and complex aftertaste.Pares
- Pares Balta a family winery with a long tradition of winemaking with origins stretching back to 1790, when the first vineyards were established on our estates in the Penedès, situated a short journey of just 30 km from the Mediterranean coast and Barcelona.
- Our aim is to care for our vineyards in the best way we know how to create organic wines and cava(Spanish sparkling wines) full of expression and the essence of our land. Land that for centuries has been dedicated to the cultivation of the vines.
- Our passion for naturehas always been the primary driving force to grow our vines organically, certified since 2002, and biodynamic since 2012.
- We make a wide variety of wines and sparkling wines, harvested by hand at their optimum peak of maturity. The winemakers of the family winery are María Elena and Marta, who are married to Joan and Josep respectively, the 3rd generation of the Cusiné family.
- The foresight and imagination of these 2 women have resulted in the revolution of our winery and, combining innovationwith tradition, they make organic and biodynamic wines and cavas capable of rousing emotionsand which are full of character and expression.
- All our wines and cavas, including the family wineries we have in Priorat, Gratavinum, and Ribera del Duero, Dominio Romano, all are organic, biodynamic and vegan. They are made from the grapes from our estates which we harvest by hand to obtain their highest quality.